Wednesday, November 16, 2005

the attestor

it's the day before the first exam .
i spent the last one hr reading a novel .
and the hr before that reading the newspaper .
and seven hrs before that sleeping ( and other things , i don think i shud write abt )

and here i am writing . not studying . writing .
for one i dont have a book , and even if i did have one , i doubt if i wud have read some moron telling me abt ethical parctices , and some female talking abt how she came up with a better theory cuz her kind give up for the better of the world ( HA ! there is water in my eyes ... havent stopped laughin since yesterday !!)

so here i am writing abt an interesting observation I made yesterday .

Me and T went to anna yesterday to get his attested transcripts .
and guess wat ?
they actually have a a guy sitting there who's job is to ATTEST .

they call him .... " the ATTESTOR " !

tats his job . to attest . through out the days of his meaningless llife , he sits and signs on the transcripts of all anna survivors .

I'm a fire fighter . it was my childhood dream . So wat do u do ?
Oh , I'm an Attestor . I wudnt call it my childhood dream , but sure its a fun job .
I'm sorry , u are an arrester ?
NO , No . Attestor . I Attest
!


I'm into real estate . so wat do u do ?
Oh I'm into ... u know ... signing and stuff !

So wat do u do , a Master of Science ?
Oh ya tats true . We have to get a Master of Signs , to be deemed fit for this esteemed job !


----

there were many funny (irritating) things , but i guess i'll save it for my other blog !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.. very cool one.. laughed my heart out.. attestor indeed!!! hehe

Thu Nov 17, 06:02:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home