Thursday, November 03, 2005

san-man forever

finally got to watch " Justice League : Starcrossed . the Movie " today .
yay !
wat an amazing movie .

i wish i was a superhero . but then who doesnt wish that ?!

till about the age of nine i tgt i was superman . superman totally fascinated me .

then it was turtles for a long time .
we even had a team of four .
i was Raphaelo .
the theme song went : "... Raphaelo's cool but rude ... " . bein raf made me think i was cool . i dono abt the rude part , but then ppl 've never liked my sarcastic jokes .
i rem , my mom even made me one of those red colored eyebands . and my fav line then was "cowabanga dudes !" (the line was originally to be used by mike) . pizza became my fav food .
sachin who was michaelangelo actually bought ninchuks and kunal(donetallo) got a stick . i never got forks . they were too dangerous .
i'd even made a plan of killing divya . tat b*#$h , i used to hate her man , but then i hated all girls . we wud've gone ahead wit it if sajjan(leonardo) dint have a crush on her !

later ofcourse batman took over . wit batman , the thing is that u know he's human , so its easier to pic oneself as batman than the last son of krypton or mutated amhibians .
i hated robin tho . he added "holy" to everything . kind of became irritating .
"holy irritating batman , oh Gosh ! "

but if my wish had come true in the seventh grade . and if i had actually become spiderman or batman . how do u think wud it have helped me ? u cant do HW by spinning webs can ya ? and sure i hated Mrs Sharma (my hindi teacher) but i dont think i wud've had gone as far as killing her wit my batblade . and raphealo never had any girlfriends either , tho maye if i were him i wud have hit on april .

amoung the justice league , i like flash the most . he's fast , chilled out , immature .
and can someone pls tell me what does the hawkgirl see in mrGreenLantern ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home