Friday, November 04, 2005

camelot

very inactive day .
did absolutely nothing .
if only i had not misplaced timeline !

made an online friend . our conversation took me to old days . man school days were fun , with all the tv watching , and dreaming of things that i now know is not possible .
i think tv ruined my life .
if not for discovery channel and star tv , i wud have been a much haapier person .
cuz i would have not known that there are better things in life .
now having practically lead a parallel life inside the tube , and having made virtual images of how i'll lead my life , i find it difficult to synchronize myself to the actual millieu in the real world.
earlier atleast i had this hope that someday i'll get out of this place and go to some utopian land . but now i know that aint possible . life sucks everywhere . the image that i had doesnt exist anywhere . man , growing up can be a pain !

utopia for me wud be a place with my kind of ppl .
or a close alternative , a place where i spend 90% of the day with my-kinda ppl , and the course of my life is not altered by non-my-kinda ppl .

currently the first condition gets satisfied as i do spend time with a couple of my close friends , and i'm the happiest when i'm having some intelligent conversation with them ; but then there are the non-my-kinda ppl who form 99.9999997% of the planets population and that sucks . it sucks even more that the course of my life is decided by this fraction .

Ah ! no point complaining .... the world's a horrible place for the likes of me .

but its good to know that there are a few to give me company , and its a great feeling when someone new jumps in .
( Also , it sucks jus too very much , wen someone jumps out and migrates to the other fraction )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u r rite. think tv ruined mine too. i "stil" have hopes of having a gr8 space adventure like d robinson family in lost in space
:-( :-(

but adventures nvr happ in real life.. hav cum 2 tat realization only lately..!

Sun Nov 06, 02:47:00 AM 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home