Monday, February 20, 2006

update alert - pandora's box

I wake up .
I go out to the balcony , to inspect how the peaceful street of the suburban dwelling i live in , welcomes this pleasant february morning .
I take a deep breath , the coolish yet warm moisture filled air fills up my lungs , yet it feels like i'm fuelling my brain as i close my eyes and picturize the blood carrying the O2 flowing through the arteries and waking up neurons on the way , like a friendly female warden in some young boys dormitory .
I feel good .

Then I sit on the clubsofa , with hot tea in an earthen mug . I love that mug ; its curves , its color , the fact that its earthen .
The steam condenses on my glasses making everyting foggy . I clear that with the edge of my tee shirt .
The same steam makes its way through my partially open nostrils and deposits the miniscule amt of caffiene it carries , right on my medula oblongata .
I'vent even sipped the cuppa , yet it feels like i'm on speed !!
Then i taste the brownish hot sweet liquid , the sweetness - the caffiene - the heat , everyting working in combinatuion charge up my dead tongue . i can feel the caffiene being absorbed by the small pores of my tongue and entering the bloodstream .
aaaah ! heaven .
the hot liquid makes its way through the foodpipe , i can sense its movement as it settles in the stomach .
i feel good .

and then like a perfunctory ritual , i open the pandora's box !!
and things arent the same anymore .

continue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home