Tuesday, December 13, 2005

stop the car ... i wanna pee

i'm not sure if i shud be writing abt this .

lately , i've been following a ceratin pattern , tat makes me all confused .

every time i'm called for lunch or dinner , i go wash my hands .
and wen i'm washing me hands , the sound of the running water , makes me wanna pee .
then i think of not pee-ing , cuz i just washed my hands .
but the more i think abt not peeing , the more i want to pee .
wanting to pee over lunch or dinner aint a good idea , so i decide to pee .
after i do take the leak , i'm not sure if i shud be washing me hands , cuz i jus did that .
seems like a lot of redundant work !!
i sometimes wash it anyways , but it makes me look like a jack ass .

u know , first washing up - then peeing - then washing up .

why cudnt i jus pee and wash up ?!
but see if i had not gone to wash up the first time , i wud have never felt like pee-ing !

so basically the human body has screwed up engineering .
and i cant believe i jus posted this thing on the world wide web !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home